Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Term 2 highlight and lowlight

My highlight for this term was swimming, fitness, learning multiplication division addition and subtraction, learning about water, 100 day party and inspirational visitors.  I liked swimming and fitness because they help me how to learn to swim and stay fit.  I liked learning maths because i'm improving my maths strategies.  I liked learning about water because it was interesting to learn.  I liked the inspirational visitors because they taught us about different jobs and their personal lives.  I like the 100 day party because it made maths fun.

My low lights were having to play soccer and going to Mass with my soul friend.  I did not like soccer because its a bit hard to learn and control the ball.  I didn't like going to Mass with my soul friend because they don't listen to us.  I like going to Mass because i can listen to the priest talk about the bible by myself.

I am looking forward to term three because i will be playing rugby league and going to the tournaments.  I will also be learning about Asia and having fun doing the nine week party.




No comments:

Post a Comment