Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

MUSICAL EVENING

beginning where when who
middle what
end feeling about it all

At Saint Pius X School we had a musical evening. It was on the 30th of August. There were mums, dads, nanas, aunties and uncles

There was a BBQ at 5:30pm but the musical evening started at 6:00pm. When I got to school I saw Christopher, Frank and also Justin . When I went to buy my sausage I said to Frank “lets go and pick up Misoitei “ and he said “yeah lets go”, so we went. When we were halfway there we saw him coming with his mum so we run to him and then walked back to school.

The musical evening was starting so we went to the hall and sat down with our class. The Musical evening finally began. We started  off with a prayer from room 2, they sang a song. After that the room 7 girls came up and did a maori dance called “Tutira Mai”.

Later on it was our turn, we sang ‘Somewhere out there’ and ‘Puppet on a string’. When we got up to the stage I was nervous and I looked up, I laughed  and then I looked down. When we  started my aunties said my name very loud then I smiled. After that when my auntie said my name very loudly I I started singing again. Rachel and Ana sang the solo and we sing the choir part. I felt shy when we were singing especially when my auntie said “go Rachel”. Later on when it was finished we bowed and went to sit down.

My favorite part was room 7’s meke dance. I like about the Musical Evening because it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment